We offer the services of professional visa specialists, who will take over the process of obtaining the required Russian business visa. To find more about how it works and processing times, see below.
How it works
- Upon application & payment received, you will receive an email describing every step. You’ll provide the relevant personal information, we do the rest.
- Your visa expert will prepare the required documents for submission, and double check all information is completed according to specifications.
- After approval from your visa expert, you will courier or secure mail the required documents to us, so we can submit your application for processing with the Russian consulate.
- We’ll book an appointment and submit your visa application on your behalf. We do all the legwork on your visa application process so you don’t have to make appointments and wait in line.
- We pick up your passport on the completion date, with the requested visa included, and mail it back to you via registered express post, or you can pick it up from our office if easier.
- Processing times refer to the time your passport will be held by the Russian consulate to process your Russian business visa, not including document preparation time.
- Russian consulate processing time (standard) takes around 10-15 business days.
- Expedited consulate processing (2-3 days) is available but carries a higher fee by the Russian consulate. If needed please choose that service option from the drop down below.
To get started, please complete the form and proceed to the appropriate service option payment. We are proud to obtain 100% approvals. Please note, prices are Exclusive of GST.