WHY VISIT RUSSIA ON A 56THPARALLEL LUXURY RUSSIA TOUR?
For centuries, Russians of a certain class have had a reputation for craving the finer things in life. Infamous for their love of opulence and grandeur, the flamboyant Tsars left plenty of evidence of their lavish spending in the glided palaces and splendid mansions that still stand today as top Russian tourist attractions and astonishing reminders of their royal excesses. Sure, the Soviet-era gave Russia’s image a shake-up, but Russia’s reputation for bling is back, with 71 billionaires living it up in Moscow alone.
Russia is synonymous with some of the globe’s most expensive goods, from caviar to Faberge to $1 million bottles of vodka. So why not treat yourself to an authentic cultural experience and a sample of the life of the modern-day oligarch? While we’re not strictly luxury Russia travel agents, we certainly know how to put a luxury Russia trip together - five-star hotels, private tour guides and drivers, VIP tickets, fine dining and experiences that require special access to.
Looking for a luxury vacation outside of the city? Luxury travel in Russia doesn’t end in Moscow and St Petersburg. For some, the ultimate indulgence is exclusive and extreme. Where better to get away from the crowds than helicoptering, hover crafting or luxury cruising to some of the most remote adventure destinations in the world? So, get ready for the ultimate VIP treatment - your luxury vacation in Russia awaits!
- Stay in 5-star comfort at some of Moscow and St Petersburg’s best luxury hotels
- Glimpse into the lifestyles of Russia’s elite on a luxury guided city tour of Moscow. Shop at the decadent GUM department store and feast on high-end cuisine at White Rabbit, one of Russia’s best restaurants.
- Be treated to VIP tickets (no queuing inline) as you experience a sublime night out at the Russian ballet, or enjoy a classical concert or opera in Moscow’s Bolshoi Theatre or one of St. Petersburg’s magnificent palaces.
- Try luxury train travel in Russia as you wine and dine on business or first class Sapsan high-speed train from Moscow to St Petersburg.
- Discover the magic of the ancient rural towns on the banks of the Volga River, sipping champagne on the deck of the intimate MS Volga Dream, Russia’s most luxurious river cruise vessel.
- Satisfy all your senses on a luxury and adventure tour in one. Imagine jumping from a helicopter to ski the pristine powder of a Kamchatka volcano. Or, go where few tourists have gone before on an incredible Arctic luxury cruise to the Kuril Islands.
Moscow and St. Petersburg are the playgrounds of the world’s wealthiest tycoons. Get a tantalising taste of their lives, shopping for exclusive brands and sampling exquisite fare exploring Moscow’s fine dining restaurant scene.
On a private, escorted tour of Russia’s capital cities, history is served with a sumptuous side of extravagances. See just how far the Romanov’s over-the-top affluence went with eye-popping visits to opulent city palaces and stately summer homes in the enchanting string of rural towns now known as the Golden Ring.
For exclusive experiences beyond the cities, explore the Russian wilderness on fancy toys for wealthy playboys. Imagine ice hover crafting on a private tour of Lake Baikal, heliskiing in Kamchatka or voyaging to the North Pole on a luxury cruise aboard a nuclear-powered icebreaker. Welcome to a land where luxury knows no limits!