In a land of over 100,000 rivers, spanning three separate oceans, Russia cruises provide their own unique perspective to exploring the country. With so many waterways and historic routes to discover, cruising in Russia suits both the luxury traveller and the intrepid adventurer alike. Imagine the romantic affair of a Russian river cruise
, taking in the scenic rural townships along the mighty Volga River. Or hit the high seas on an expedition-style journey in the Arctic or the Russian far east, exploring far-flung island outposts and oceans teeming with wildlife. Whether relaxed comfort or adventure happens to float your boat, there's a Russian cruise to suit your style.
Russia Cruise Highlights:
- Travel along the longest river in Europe, the mighty Volga River, as you pass the through picturesque countrysides and timeless townships
- Stroll through UNESCO listed medieval villages of the Golden Ring, with their ancient wooden houses and windmills and breathtaking churches
- Experience spectacular landscape views, pristine tundra, magnificent volcanoes, boiling lakes and azure-blue lagoons while exploring the Kuril Islands
- Get up close and personal with the native wildlife, including polar bears, arctic foxes, bowhead whales, whiskered auklets, Steller sea lions and many more in the Russian Far East
- Conquer the North Pole aboard the most powerful nuclear icebreaker ever built and be the envy of every traveller